Cherry Mansion, 265 West Main St., Savannah
Hosted by the Savannah Arts Commission. This year’s theme is “Timeless Favorites: from Broadway to the Big Screen.” Germantown Symphony Orchestra will perform selections of classical and popular showtunes, featuring selections from “The Sound of Music,” “Star Wars,” “The Sound of Music,” and more. Free but donations appreciated. Bring lawn chairs or blankets.
Related upcoming events
- Sep-30-22 1:00 pm - Sep-30-22 4:00 pm
District 3 Community Center; 491 Hinton Road; Counce
Card games for seniors only every Friday.
- Oct-01-22 9:00 am - Oct-01-22 3:00 pm
Dodge’s Store; 650 Wayne Rd; Savannah
Raffles with prizes donated from over 35 businesses, bake sale and face painting. Store will match each dollar raised for St. Jude’s Hospital.
- Oct-01-22 10:00 am - Oct-01-22 12:00 pm
Hardin County Public Library
Five available time slots open. Call or stop by to register and join the crew for this fun escape room. 731-925-4314
- Oct-01-22 10:00 am - Oct-01-22 2:00 pm
Hardin County Airport; 100 Airport Lane, Savannah
Open house. Free Admission. Vintage Aircraft. Airplane and helicopter rides. For more information call 731-925-6380
- Oct-01-22 10:00 am - Oct-01-22 1:00 pm
• Shiloh Fire Hall; 920 TN-142, Shiloh
Classic Cars Cruise-In; Antique Tractors, and free hotdogs and drink.
- Oct-01-22 11:00 am - Oct-01-22 9:00 pmPickwick Landing State ParkFree concert. Music from Big Daddy Weave, Rhett Walker, and Robby Cummings
- Oct-01-22 2:00 pm - Oct-01-22 6:00 pm
Bruton Branch/Hardin County Fire Department- District 14; 45 Pompey’s Branch Road; Savannah
Open House and fundraiser featuring Sparky the fire dog, bounce house, BBQ or smoked chicken plates ($10-12), Hardin County K9 team, station tour and ATV ride in from the North Alabama Trail Riders Association
- Oct-01-22 All day
Savannah Tractor Supply
Free to all farmers, growers, craft makers and artisans to set-up a booth or table. Vendors call 731-925-3773 to participate.
- Oct-02-22 6:00 pm - Oct-02-22 9:00 pm
• People’s Tabernacle Church; 64 Airways Blvd.; Savannah
Welcomes Dove Award nominees, “The Browders.” The Browders have had 7 No. 1 singles and numerous top 10 songs. More information online at www.ptcsavannah.com or by calling 731-727-8242
- Oct-05-22 8:00 am - Oct-05-22 2:00 pm
Downtown Savannah every Wednesday throughout October.