Voices of Savannah, 212 Eureka St., Savannah
Non-religious based support meeting for addictions utilizing the SMART recovery program. Information about the program can be found at smartrecovery.org.
Related upcoming events
- Dec-11-22 2:30 pm - Dec-11-22 3:30 pm
Sheltering Tree Ranch; 3100 TN-226; Savannah
For more information call 731-607-1569 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dec-12-22 6:30 pm - Dec-12-22 7:30 pm
Mollie Monday's restaurant; 295 Eureka St.; Savannah
- Dec-13-22 12:00 pm - Dec-13-22 1:00 pm
Mollie Monday's restaurant; 275 Eureka St. Savannah
Meeting every Tuesday.
- Dec-13-22 12:30 pm - Dec-13-22 1:30 pm
Call 731-444-1819 for location
- Dec-13-22 4:30 pm - Dec-13-22 5:30 pm
Hardin County Library; Welch Room
- Dec-13-22 6:00 pm - Dec-13-22 7:30 pm
Sheltering Tree Ranch at the Bunk House; 3100 TN-226; Savannah
Free support group for people who have loved ones with special needs. For more information contact Jessica Mayfield at 731-925-2922 or 931-215-7384 or by email at email@example.com
- Dec-13-22 6:30 pm - Dec-13-22 7:30 pm
Jack's Restaurant; 700 Wayne Rd.; Savannah
- Dec-14-22 11:30 am - Dec-14-22 1:00 pm
Savannah Seventh-day Adventist Church; Fellowship Hall; 306 Harbert Dr.
Free meal the second Wednesday of each month.
- Dec-15-22 12:00 pm - Dec-15-22 1:00 pm
Pickwick Landing State Park Inn; Restaurant
Lunch meeting for board and members on the third Thursday of each month.
- Dec-15-22 6:30 pm - Dec-15-22 7:30 pm
District Three Community Center; 491 Hinton Road; Counce
Meets monthly on the third Thursday. Call Debbi Smith at 731-926-0778 for more information.