First Friday at Freddy T’s, Club 50, 12750 TN-57, Counce.
Related upcoming events
- Aug-11-22 3:00 pm - Aug-11-22 6:00 pm
Tennessee College of Applied Technology; Crump; Open to the public; Diverse area employers; Bring Resumes
- Aug-12-22 2:00 pm - Aug-12-22 3:00 pm
Pickwick Landing State Park; Lodge Pickwick Room
Do you know what a baby raccoon is called? Join SIR Talilli for a game of bingo and test your knowledge of baby animals. Free, but donations appreciated. Online registration. Call 731-629-3129 for more information
- Aug-12-22 8:00 pm - Aug-12-22 9:00 pm
Pickwick Landing State Park; Bruton Branch Campground
Join Ranger Brandon and our animal ambassador Arrow the Barred Owl. S’mores provided. Online registration. For more information call 731-689-3129.
- Aug-13-22 9:00 am - Aug-13-22 11:00 amShiloh National Military Park, Tour Stop #18Join Ranger Timothy Arnold as he follows the path of General Albert S. Johnston's soldiers near the Confederate right flank. Two mile hike and hikers should bring water, sunscreen, bug repellent, and wear clothing appropriate for the weather.Call 731-689-5696 to register in advance.
- Aug-19-22 3:00 pm - Aug-19-22 7:00 pm
• Tennessee River Museum, 495 Main St., Savannah; Community engagement event.
- Aug-19-22 8:30 pm - Aug-19-22 10:00 pm
Tennessee Street Park, 200 Tennessee St. Showing “The Adventures of Rufus.” Bring lawn chairs and blankets for seating. Concession stand will be open.
- Aug-20-22 9:00 am - Aug-20-22 11:00 am
• Shiloh National Military Park; Indian Mounds; Shiloh. Aug. 20; 9 a.m.-11 a.m
Tennessee RiverLine free hike; contact 731-925-8181 for more information
- Aug-21-22 6:00 pm - Aug-21-22 8:00 pm
People’s Tabernacle Church, 64 Airways Blvd., Savannah. Todd Tilghman, winner of Season 18 of “The Voice.” More information is available at www.ptcsavannah.com or by calling 731-727-8242
- Aug-26-22 6:00 pm - Aug-26-22 9:00 pm
Pickwick Landing State Park; State Park Lodge
Instructed by Hardin County Fire and Emergency Management. Get certified in First Aid and CPR. Register by Aug. 23, by emailing LaRae Sliger and LSLIGER@HARDINCOUNTYFIRE.COM or call 731-925-6178
- Aug-27-22 1:00 pm - Aug-27-22 3:00 pm
Voices of Savannah; 212 Eureka Street, Savannah
Tennessee Alliance for Drug Endangered Children with trainer Tabatha Curtis. Limited seating and lunch will be provided. For more information call 731-438-5166.