First Friday at Freddy T’s, Club 50, 12750 TN-57, Counce.
Related upcoming events
- Aug-19-22 3:00 pm - Aug-19-22 7:00 pm
• Tennessee River Museum, 495 Main St., Savannah; Community engagement event.
- Aug-19-22 8:30 pm - Aug-19-22 10:00 pm
Tennessee Street Park, 200 Tennessee St. Showing “The Adventures of Rufus.” Bring lawn chairs and blankets for seating. Concession stand will be open.
- Aug-20-22 9:00 am - Aug-20-22 11:00 am
• Shiloh National Military Park; Indian Mounds; Shiloh. Aug. 20; 9 a.m.-11 a.m
Tennessee RiverLine free hike; contact 731-925-8181 for more information
- Aug-21-22 6:00 pm - Aug-21-22 8:00 pm
People’s Tabernacle Church, 64 Airways Blvd., Savannah. Todd Tilghman, winner of Season 18 of “The Voice.” More information is available at www.ptcsavannah.com or by calling 731-727-8242
- Aug-26-22 6:00 pm - Aug-26-22 9:00 pm
Pickwick Landing State Park; State Park Lodge
Instructed by Hardin County Fire and Emergency Management. Get certified in First Aid and CPR. Register by Aug. 23, by emailing LaRae Sliger and LSLIGER@HARDINCOUNTYFIRE.COM or call 731-925-6178
- Aug-27-22 1:00 pm - Aug-27-22 3:00 pm
Voices of Savannah; 212 Eureka Street, Savannah
Tennessee Alliance for Drug Endangered Children with trainer Tabatha Curtis. Limited seating and lunch will be provided. For more information call 731-438-5166.
- Aug-27-22 5:30 pm - Aug-27-22 9:00 pm
Shiloh National Military Park
Jazz concert and unveiling of folk art project to celebrate the National Park Service's 106th Birthday. Concert goers are encouraged to bring picnic baskets, and lawn chairs or blankets.
- Aug-30-22 5:50 pm - Aug-30-22 7:30 pm
Lighthouse Pentecostal; 5160 Hwy 128 South; Savannah
Hosted by Voices of Savannah. Food will be served prior to training at 6:30 p.m.