Hardin County Library; Welch room
Authors signing books are Susan Boles, Carla Deatherage, Linda Edwards, Jeff Holland, Tiffany Kreicrhoff, Jonah Lusk, Sandra Lusk and Laura Lee McKellips. Authors will host questions and answers session and have their books for sale. Event sponsored by Friends of Hardin County Library and cookies and lemonade will be served.
Related upcoming events
- Oct-01-22 All day
Savannah Tractor Supply
Free to all farmers, growers, craft makers and artisans to set-up a booth or table. Vendors call 731-925-3773 to participate.
- Oct-01-22 9:00 am - Oct-01-22 3:00 pm
Dodge’s Store; 650 Wayne Rd; Savannah
Raffles with prizes donated from over 35 businesses, bake sale and face painting. Store will match each dollar raised for St. Jude’s Hospital.
- Oct-01-22 10:00 am - Oct-01-22 12:00 pm
Hardin County Public Library
Five available time slots open. Call or stop by to register and join the crew for this fun escape room. 731-925-4314
- Oct-01-22 10:00 am - Oct-01-22 2:00 pm
Hardin County Airport; 100 Airport Lane, Savannah
Open house. Free Admission. Vintage Aircraft. Airplane and helicopter rides. For more information call 731-925-6380
- Oct-01-22 10:00 am - Oct-01-22 1:00 pm
• Shiloh Fire Hall; 920 TN-142, Shiloh
Classic Cars Cruise-In; Antique Tractors, and free hotdogs and drink.
- Oct-01-22 11:00 am - Oct-01-22 9:00 pmPickwick Landing State ParkFree concert. Music from Big Daddy Weave, Rhett Walker, and Robby Cummings
- Oct-01-22 2:00 pm - Oct-01-22 6:00 pm
Bruton Branch/Hardin County Fire Department- District 14; 45 Pompey’s Branch Road; Savannah
Open House and fundraiser featuring Sparky the fire dog, bounce house, BBQ or smoked chicken plates ($10-12), Hardin County K9 team, station tour and ATV ride in from the North Alabama Trail Riders Association
- Oct-02-22 6:00 pm - Oct-02-22 9:00 pm
• People’s Tabernacle Church; 64 Airways Blvd.; Savannah
Welcomes Dove Award nominees, “The Browders.” The Browders have had 7 No. 1 singles and numerous top 10 songs. More information online at www.ptcsavannah.com or by calling 731-727-8242
- Oct-05-22 8:00 am - Oct-05-22 2:00 pm
Downtown Savannah every Wednesday throughout October.
- Oct-06-22 10:00 am - Oct-06-22 12:00 pm
District 3 Community Center; 491 Hinton Road; Counce
Bingo for seniors only.