T.A.M.S. building; Hwy 57; Next to Pickwick Sports Bar and Grill; Counce
BBQ and chickens for sale to benefit District 3 community center. Offering whole butts, whole smoked chickens and bbq bologna. Call Deb to pre-order at 731-926-0778
Related upcoming events
- Sep-30-22 1:00 pm - Sep-30-22 4:00 pm
District 3 Community Center; 491 Hinton Road; Counce
Card games for seniors only every Friday.
- Oct-01-22 9:00 am - Oct-01-22 3:00 pm
Dodge’s Store; 650 Wayne Rd; Savannah
Raffles with prizes donated from over 35 businesses, bake sale and face painting. Store will match each dollar raised for St. Jude’s Hospital.
- Oct-01-22 10:00 am - Oct-01-22 12:00 pm
Hardin County Public Library
Five available time slots open. Call or stop by to register and join the crew for this fun escape room. 731-925-4314
- Oct-01-22 10:00 am - Oct-01-22 2:00 pm
Hardin County Airport; 100 Airport Lane, Savannah
Open house. Free Admission. Vintage Aircraft. Airplane and helicopter rides. For more information call 731-925-6380
- Oct-01-22 10:00 am - Oct-01-22 1:00 pm
• Shiloh Fire Hall; 920 TN-142, Shiloh
Classic Cars Cruise-In; Antique Tractors, and free hotdogs and drink.
- Oct-01-22 11:00 am - Oct-01-22 9:00 pmPickwick Landing State ParkFree concert. Music from Big Daddy Weave, Rhett Walker, and Robby Cummings
- Oct-01-22 2:00 pm - Oct-01-22 6:00 pm
Bruton Branch/Hardin County Fire Department- District 14; 45 Pompey’s Branch Road; Savannah
Open House and fundraiser featuring Sparky the fire dog, bounce house, BBQ or smoked chicken plates ($10-12), Hardin County K9 team, station tour and ATV ride in from the North Alabama Trail Riders Association
- Oct-01-22 All day
Savannah Tractor Supply
Free to all farmers, growers, craft makers and artisans to set-up a booth or table. Vendors call 731-925-3773 to participate.
- Oct-02-22 6:00 pm - Oct-02-22 9:00 pm
• People’s Tabernacle Church; 64 Airways Blvd.; Savannah
Welcomes Dove Award nominees, “The Browders.” The Browders have had 7 No. 1 singles and numerous top 10 songs. More information online at www.ptcsavannah.com or by calling 731-727-8242
- Oct-05-22 8:00 am - Oct-05-22 2:00 pm
Downtown Savannah every Wednesday throughout October.