- 3131.July.SundayNo events
- 0101.August.MondayNo events
- 0202.August.TuesdayNo events
- 0303.August.WednesdayNo events
Savannah City Hall; 140 Main St.; Regular monthly meeting; any person with a disability needing special accommodations call 731-925-3300 prior to the meeting.
Pickwick State Landing State Park Lodge; Conference Room C; Public Information meeting. Emergency personnel from various agencies will be on hand to answer questions about their response capabilities on Pickwick Lake and inform the public on things they can do to be prepared for emergencies on the Lake/River.https://www.courieranywhere.com/event/parrot-heads-club/
First Friday at Freddy T’s, Club 50, 12750 TN-57, Counce.https://www.courieranywhere.com/event/sunset-kayak-float/
Pickwick Landing State Park, Canoe/kayak Shed. Cost $10. Bring bug spray and a headlamp is required; Park supplies kayak, life jackets and paddles. Register on the Park’s website or for more information call 731-689-3129.
- 0606.August.Saturdayhttps://www.courieranywhere.com/event/animal-adoption-event/Hardin County Animal Shelter, 140 Legion Drive, Savannah.Donation Drive! Cheeseburger, Chips, and drink $5 and vegetarian burgers are available upon request. Adoptions start at $10. Volunteers also needed to help with the event and to walk dogs.https://www.courieranywhere.com/event/coalition-meeting/Voices of Savannah Office, 212 Eureka Street. For more information call 731-438-5166.https://www.courieranywhere.com/event/sunset-kayak-float-2/
Pickwick Landing State Park, Canoe/kayak Shed. Cost $10. Bring bug spray and a headlamp is required. Park supplies kayak, life jackets and paddles. Register on the Park’s website or for more information call 731-689-3129.