• “Celebrating Hardin County Quilts” – 12th annual quilt show; Hardin County Library Welch Room; April 1-6
Sponsored by Friends of the Library and Hardin County Library; for more information call 925-4314
• Hee Haw; Hardin County High School; April 5-7
Fundraiser for Hardin County Cancer Association; Friday and Saturday nights, pre-show at 6 p.m. featuring The Crusaders,” show starts at 6:30 p.m.; kids show on Sunday at 2 p.m.
• Shiloh’s 157th Battle Anniversary; Shiloh Battlefield; April 6-7
Schedule available online, www.nps.gov/shil or call 731-689-5696
• The Generals Breakfast; Cherry Mansion; April 6
A special breakfast with Gen. U.S. Grant and others in commemoration of the 156th Battle of Shiloh; Ticket includes breakfast and mansion tour; call 925-8181
• UT Spring Egg-Stravaganza; Tennessee Street Park; April 6; 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Sponsored by University of Tennessee Ag Extension; egg hunts, free hot dogs, other goodies; door prizes; arts and crafts; visits with UT Bunny
• Annual Michie School Alumni Reunion; Michie School cafeteria; April 6
Doors will open at 4:30 p.m. and potluck meal will be served at 5 p.m.; all Michie School alumni, spouses and guests are welcome to attend; bring a favorite dish
• Morris Chapel School Reunion; Morris Chapel Community Center; April 6; 5 p.m.
Meal to be served with a cost; if you plan to attend call Bobby Barnes by March 31 at 731-439-3370 or 731-934-9590 or leave a message on facebook at Morris Chapel School/High School; this year’s proceeds to go toward the cost of erecting a historical marker at the school site
• People’s Tabernacle Church; 64 Airways Blvd.; April 6-7
Saturday, 6 p.m. and Sunday, 10:30 a.m. and 6 p.m.; Message of the Cross Weekend with Bob and Sharon Cornell of Jimmy Swaggart Ministries and SonLife Broadcasting Network from Baton Rouge, Louisiana and special musical guest, BJ Pons; Josh and Ashley Franks will also appear; for more information, go to www.ptcsavannah.com
• Saulter’s Chapel C.M.E. Church; April 7-9
Three-day revival; Sunday at 6 p.m., Monday-Tuesday at 7 p.m.; Evangelist is Rev. C.J. Mongomery; special music by Oak Hill Church Choir and other choirs
• “SEA of Friends” support group; Sheltering Tree Ranch at the Bunk House; Second Tuesday of month; 6 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
The free support group is for people who have loved ones with special needs; for more information contact Jessica Mayfield at 925-2922 or 931-215-7384, or by email at email@example.com
• Shiloh Baptist Association Senior Adult Get Together; Mt. Gilead Baptist Church; April 9; 10:30 a.m.
• KIDS Preschool and Savannah Christian Academy Spring Carnival & Auction; April 12; 4:30 p.m.
• God’s Way Charity Hall; 1111 Peach St. (also called Old U.S. 45); Selmer; April 13; 8 a.m.
Giveaway for needy people, household items, clothes, shoes; for more information call Brenda Sanders, 731-610-7603
• Rotary Run in the Park; Shiloh National Military Park; April 13; 9 a.m.
Sponsored by Savannah Rotary; prizes awarded; call 925-2363
• Community Easter Egg Hunt; Tennessee Street Park; April 13
Sponsored by WoodmanLife; registration at 9:30 a.m.; egg hunt at 10 a.m.; for more information call Nick Harville, 925-3456
• Church on the Rock; 1735 Florence Rd.; April 13; 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Free women’s conference with speaker Sylvia Eaker on subject: Experiencing Peace in the Midst of your Circumstances; lunch will be provided; RSVP by calling 925-8538, 731-438-1729, 256-627-7886
• Adamsville High School Class of 1969; Saw Meal Restaurant; Adamsville; April 13; 11:30 a.m.
Organizational meeting for 50th class reunion; for more information call Phyllis Scott Stewart, 731-610-0062
• Finger Volunteer Fire Department Fish Fry and BBQ Chicken; April 13; 2:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
All you can eat with all the trimmings; all proceeds go to operating expenses of Finger Fire Department
• Mt. Calvary Full Gospel Church; Olive Hill; April 14; 10 a.m.
Homecoming featuring singers, Leoman Quillin and Jane Marie Franks of Waynesboro, and Logan Murphy of Savannah; lunch at noon; for more information, 925-6389
• Savannah Church of God; April 14
Shelia Buff to speak in the evening service; Uganda, East Africa is her home where she teaches Bible classes to rescued girls at Mirembe Cottage and 300 students at the school
• Holy Week Services; First Baptist Church; 145 Main St.; Savannah; April 18; 12 p.m.
Speaker Andrew Bosak, pastor at First Baptist Church; followed by light lunch
• Shiloh United Methodist Church; 38376 Restricted Confederate Rd.; Shiloh; April 18; 6:30 p.m.
Maunday Thursday communion service
• Annual Cruz-n for a Cure Car Show; Hardin County Bank on Wayne Road; April 20
Proceeds to benefit St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital; prizes awarded; for information call 925-9001
• Annual O.F. Wagoner Memorial Tractor Show; Tennessee Civic Center at Stantonville; April 20
Tractors, farm equipment, lawn and garden tractors, antique cars; food available; for information, 731-610-1282 or 731-610-5043
• Sixth annual Autism Awareness 5k walk/run; Sheltering Tree Ranch; 3100 Tenn. 226; across from airport; April 20
Race begins at 9 a.m.; certified track; for more information, Bobbie Boroughs, firstname.lastname@example.org or Debbe Welch, email@example.com; or call 925-2922
• Shiloh National Military Park; Pittsburg Landing; April 21; 6 a.m.
Sunrise service, bring lawn chair; followed by breakfast and Easter egg hunt at Shiloh United Methodist Church
• 12th annual Good Hope Baptist Church BBQ Cook-off; April 27
Divisions are Boston Butt, Ribs, Chicken and Anything But; there is no entry fee; cookers must be registered by April 21; more than $1,000 in prize money; call 632-0379 for an entry form and more information
• Milledgeville Heritage Festival; April 27
Car show, tractor pull, vendors, children’s activities; call 925-1396 for information
• Show and Shine by HCMS Parent Action Council; 299 Lacefield Dr.; April 27; 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Proceeds go to purchase Chrome Books for HCMS students; live music, food; registration at 8 a.m.; for more information call 926-1069
• Spring Markets on the Square; The Square on Main Street in Adamsville; April 27; 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Included are 27 vendors – International BBQ Master, Big “D’s” BBQ food truck, Blue Beet Farms, Mammy Soap Co., among many other handmade creatives, in an open air market; hosted by “Downtown Events Alliance” as a service to Main Street and small businesses
• People’s Tabernacle Church; 64 Airways Blvd.; April 28; 6 p.m.
Featuring Riley Harrison Clark, formerly of “Tribute Quartet;” Josh & Ashley Franks will also appear; for more information, go to www.ptcsavannah.com
• Free Raw Food Class; TVEC Building; 590 Florence Rd.; April 29; 4:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
Presented by Brenda Simpson, raw food coach; preparing live crackers, live breads, dips, dressings; free samples; RSVP at 731-607-8499 or email firstname.lastname@example.org