- 1111.March.MondayNo events
- 1212.March.TuesdayFirst Baptist Church Councehttps://www.courieranywhere.com/event/senior-adult-get-together/Counce, TN
• Senior Adult Get together; First Baptist Church; Counce; March 12; 10:30 a.m.Sheltering Tree Ranch Bunk Househttps://www.courieranywhere.com/event/sea-of-friends-support-group/3090 Highway 226, Savannah
• “SEA of Friends” support group; Sheltering Tree Ranch at the Bunk House; Second Tuesday of month; 6 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
The free support group is for people who have loved ones with special needs; for more information contact Jessica Mayfield at 925-2922 or 931-215-7384, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1313.March.WednesdayNo events
- 1414.March.ThursdayHardin Medical Centerhttps://www.courieranywhere.com/event/family-and-friends-cpr-class/935 Wayne Rd, Savannah, TN 38372, USA
• Family and Friends CPR Class; Hardin Medical Center; fourth floor classroom; March 14, 9 a.m. to 12 p.m.; March 18, 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.; March 25, 4 p.m. to 7 p.m.
Join one of the free classes with instructor Jessica Blalock, RN, BSN; great for those who want to learn CPR, but do not need a CPR course completion card to meet a job requirement; the course teaches lifesaving skills of adult Hands-Only CPR, adult CPR with breaths, child CPR with breaths, adult and child AED use, infant CPR, and mild and severe airway block for adults, children, and infants; ideal for community groups, new parents, grandparents, babysitters, and others interested in learning how to save a life; space is limited; register by calling Laura Shaw at 926-8473Savannah City Hallhttps://www.courieranywhere.com/event/savannah-main-street-meeting/140 Main St, Savannah, TN 38372, USA
• Savannah Main Street Meeting; Savannah City Hall Courtroom; second Thursday of month; 5 p.m.
Open to the public
- 1515.March.FridayNo events
- 1616.March.SaturdayChilders Hill Churchhttps://www.courieranywhere.com/event/childers-hill-church/185 Childers Hill Dr., Counce
• Childers Hill Church; 185 Childers Hill Dr., Counce; March 16
Fundraiser-fish plates, fries, slaw, hushpuppies; pick-up between 1 p.m. and 2 p.m.Hardin County High Schoolhttps://www.courieranywhere.com/event/home-town-sing/Pickwick Street
• Josh and Ashley Franks’s Home Town Sing; Hardin County High School; 64 Airways Blvd.; March 16; 6 p.m.
Featuring “The McKameys,” “Tribute QT” and Mark Bishop; doors will open one hour before the concert; for more information call 731-607-1948 or visit www.joshandashleyfranks.com