• First Day Hike; Pickwick Landing State Park; 120 Playground Loop; Counce; Jan. 1; 2 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Guided hike on the Island Loop Trail to start off 2019
• People’s Tabernacle Church; 64 Airways Blvd.; Jan. 1; 7 p.m.
Year End Celebration with special musical guest, “The Browders;” Pastor Josh & Ashley Franks will also appear; free admission, however, a love offering will be received; for more information, go to www.ptcsavannah.com
• Church on the Rock; Florence Road; Jan. 6; 11 a.m.
Special speakers, Henry and Clara Melton of Florence, Alabama; also ministering in music, “The Isbell Family Singers”
• “SEA of Friends” support group; Sheltering Tree Ranch at the Bunk House; Second Tuesday of month; 6 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
The free support group is for people who have loved ones with special needs; for more information contact Jessica Mayfield at 925-2922 or 931-215-7384, or by email at email@example.com
• LifeLine Blood Drive; First Baptist Church; 222 W. Main St.; Adamsville; Jan. 11; 1 p.m. to 6 p.m.
Receive long sleeved t-shirt and register to win gift card from Hometown Pizza; bring photo ID; save time by registering online at www.lifelineserv.org
• LifeLine Blood Drive; Savannah; Jan. 14; 2 p.m. to 6 p.m.
Savannah Healthcare and Rehab Center; bring photo ID; save time by registering online at www.lifelineserv.org
• Grace Sanctuary Church; 435 Florence Rd.; Savannah; Jan. 20; 6 p.m.
“Come Together” concert featuring “Wired,” “Temple Truth,” “John Blackwell Band” and Dennis Rose; for more information, 210-705-9775
• The Lucas Project; Sheltering Tree Ranch; Jan. 26; 1 p.m. to 7 p.m.
Free respite time for caretakers of those with special needs ages 3 to 20; theme “Winter Wonderland;” directed by certified teacher; free snacks and dinner; for additional information, to donate or volunteer, email firstname.lastname@example.org