Skip to content

How to apply for FEMA assistance after tornadoes

The Federal Emergency Management Agency says if you live in Cannon, Hardeman, Hardin, Haywood, Lewis, Macon, McNairy, Rutherford, Tipton or Wayne counties and were affected by the recent tornadoes, FEMA may be able to help. You can apply to FEMA for possible temporary lodging expenses, basic home repairs or other essential disaster-related needs not covered by insurance.  

Apply online at DisasterAssistance dot gov, use the FEMA mobile app or call 800-621-3362 from 6 a.m. to midnight Central Time.


  1. Elvis on April 10, 2023 at 8:20 am

    Home completely destroyed with 3children do not know how to do this on line

    • Ann on April 10, 2023 at 1:07 pm

      If you cannot get the website to work or are a little less tech savvy then please call 1-800-621-3362.

Leave a Comment